4.0 out of 5 stars Stickers on clothing
Published 12 months ago by C.Marie

2.0 out of 5 stars super stretch .......really?
A size 18 dockers is huge on me so I tried a size 16 super stretch. It was too tight around my butt and waist. I found that the fabric didn't have much give. Instead the seams seemed under strain.
Published 6 months ago by Rona Rampersad

4.0 out of 5 stars Stickers on clothing, December 18, 2013
I like these pants. They are quite comfortable.There was a large round sticker on the leg of these pants. The sticky residue does not come off in the wash very easily. There is a strange line of white where the sticker was, (these pants are black). I don't know where it came from, but I'll have to figure out a way to fix it because I need the pants. It is disappointing because I think I paid a fair price for them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite Flattering (size 12), May 19, 2014
This review is from: Dockers Women's Super Stretch Pant (Apparel)
I have a bit of a belly from having a baby and I felt like the slimming panel does make a difference and the pants didn't seem to get that stretched out look that some of my khakis get after wearing them all day; they hold their shape well. The only thing I don't like is that they need to be ironed. I also agree with one of the other comments that they do feel a little stiff. I will be purchasing another pair despite the ironing and stiffness; the flattering fit makes up for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars feedback on dockers, October 18, 2013
Marlow "marlow" (Cedar Creek, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Great fit. A bit on the long side so had to roll up the pant a little.. (I'm 5'2"). Only con is that it does not have functioning pockets. Nice stretch material.

2.0 out of 5 stars super stretch .......really?, June 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants, May 31, 2014
Great pants will order again. They are pretty with pink.
These pants really have a slimming affect , great straight legs.

3.0 out of 5 stars basic, June 14, 2014
for a basic pair of pants.... these are pretty good. I can't say that I love them (but can't be beat for what they are) - they don't get all saggy by the end of the day - so that's a good thing!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, but too small & too long, November 4, 2014
Nice pants, but too small & too long. I returned these and will not reorder. The material is nice, but not as stretchy as described, in my opinion. I can usually wear a tall, but these (regular) are way too long. I would have to wear heels with these pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy and fits as expected!, September 10, 2014
These pants are a great buy. the quality is good and they seem to hold up nicely in the wash no lint or shrinkage. Although they do come up a bit more on the waist than in it shows in the picture, i would definitely recommend these pants. Good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 14, 2014
They pic just right. I'm 62' with large thighs and they fit just right. I never have to adjust them of look in the mirror behind me to see what others see.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, November 15, 2014
Overall a nice pair of pants. The waist does gap a bit in the back, but this could improve after a few times in the washer and dryer.

Dockers Women's Super Stretch Pant