Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 11, 2015
These covers are not soft, but they are built to last and so cute! They are a very good quality with heavy fabric, solid stitching and invisible zipper.
review image review image
0Comment38 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2015
Without waxing philosophical further, I LOVE this! The fabric is natural linen on the back and the colors are rich and soothing. The perfect accoutrement for my natural linens and creams of my bedroom.
review image
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2015
Great quality fabric, sturdy discreet zipper. Here and there the flower petals have a lime tone to them, not earthy yellow nor earthy green, but it works in my dim room. I stuffed the 18in case with 20in feather throw insets so they are packed in there. My old expensive pillow cases always had pokey and sharp feathers sticking out. I do not have that problem with these cases. Also the fabric does not catch or stick to my husbands dry skin which was a concern prior to getting these cases.
review image
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2015
What a terrible buy. Looks like someone just grabbed a low-rez image from online, printed it on fabric and made a pillow case. I wanted the image to be as pretty an crisp as shown here, but instead it's blurry, stretched and the colors aren't vibrant. Clearly low-grade quality. Seriously, I could have done the same and gotten the same kind of quality. Not sure why I didn't trust my instincts on this one, but now someones shoddy work is ending up in my trash can. Save the time and money, it won't look as nice as what they show here.
11 comment15 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
I bought 2 of these and they look exactly as pictured. Shipping was slow, slow, slow(The only draw back)! The material is not the softest but it was something I expected.
on August 18, 2015
I ordered this case to put over a walmart pillow that was comfortable but had the ugliest design. The colors of this design are bright, and fitting with the rest of my decor. I'm obsessed with birds and fish (I own both as pets) so as soon as I saw this I had to have it. The quality of the fabric is soft, yet sturdy. The zipper also opens and closes smoothly and is well hidden. I definitely got more than my money's worth for $7
on September 25, 2015
The flowers were GREEN! Not at all like the picture! Super disappointed.
on October 2, 2013
watch the quantity, it's only one not a pair. But it's whovian décor. I wouldn't recommend sleeping on it. blend feels slick and hot. looks good though. more like a sham than a pillow case.
on September 3, 2014
Sham is absolutely beautiful. The fabric is heavy and durable without being uncomfortable. It also arrived much sooner than I expected it to.
on July 22, 2014
The product arrived much sooner than expected, considering it's coming from China. But it didn't look the way it's pictured. The material is strong but it's on the dull side and the flowers don't look as vibrant as it does in the picture.
11 comment9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse