Doctor Who Dalek 16oz. Tumblers 5-pack
|Price:||$46.16 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Drink with the Daleks! Sturdy acrylic tumblers in blue, orange, red, white, and yellow look like those nasty cyborgs! Direct from the BBC's sci-fi television series Doctor Who.
- Feature a screw-on domed lid and a reusable black straw. The 11th Doctor would buy them, and so should you! Drink with the Daleks... if you dare!
- Direct from the 11th Doctor series of the BBC's long-running sci-fi television show Doctor Who, these sturdy Paradigm Dalek Tumblers look just like those nasty cyborgs. Featuring a screw-on domed lid and a black reusable straw that emulates the Dalek's stalk, these handy drinking glasses include black-and-white accents, measure approximately 7 3/4-inches tall, and hold 16-ounces of your favorite time-traveling refreshment. The Doctor would buy them, and so should you!
- The Doctor is an alien, one of the powerful Time Lords from the planet Gallifrey. He's an intrepid traveler in time and space, armed only with his incredible intelligence and his fix-anything sonic screwdriver. As a Time Lord, his body also has the ability to regenerate if he's fatally wounded, becoming a new man each time.
- Hand wash only. Not dishwasher safe. Do not microwave. Thoroughly hand wash before first use. BPA Free.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
So I asked if I could send back the two broken ones and get reimbursed for those two only. The representative was super cool, and she told me she'd subtract the cost of the two broken cups from my account, and I could keep the broken cups.
So, 5 stars for customer service, 5 stares for Dalek Cup Cuteness, and two stars for actual cups for people who aren't smitten with anything Dalek.
The shipping was fast and I had them well before Christmas. The only problem is the lids are very stiff and can somtimes feel stuck but they are very durable and fun to see peoples faces when they recognize a Dalek in their midst.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son had a Doctor Who party and the kids loved these. Unfortunately, one was delivered cracked/broken.Published 1 month ago by JKN
Cute product. Bought them for a 12-year-old's Doctor Who birthday party and they were a big hit. I like the fact that they're reusable and sturdy. Read morePublished 4 months ago by A.L. Larsen
Cute in the box, but totally a waste if obey if you plan on using them. Four of the cups (minus the one I took to work and sat on a shelf) were broken within a week of getting... Read morePublished 5 months ago by christina m elston-gallagher
I didn't know they were the kind of cups they are. They are known for separating after time. But I like them anyways. Read morePublished 5 months ago by TJ300
Love the cups. The lid are a little touchy to get on & off but overall very pleased.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
I got these cups to give to my 4 best friends and they all loved themPublished 5 months ago by Zach
Love these things! My family and I are enjoying them very much!Published 9 months ago by T. Armstrong
These are even cuter in person, though we use them for decorating rather than drinking.Published 11 months ago by JB