4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger on the inside, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Her Universe TARDIS Costume Dress (Apparel)
Whilst this dress seems to fit perfectly well when looking in the mirror I must admit that I found it a bit roomy on the inside. In fact, I was able to comfortably wear this dress with a "companion" inside it with me. Most unusual.

Not included in this description is that the dress comes with a pen-like device which emits a strange whirring sound when a button in it's side is depressed - an effect of which seems to be the unlocking of doors and the disabling of electronics. I would recommend that you do not use this device for reasons of personal safety.

Finally I must protest at an "added feature" of this dress. When wearing this on a night out I found that whenever somebody in the room clicked their fingers, the door panels on the front would open, exposing me to the world. This was particularly problematic due to my night out being located in a jazz club.

Other than these minor issues - and the fact that it seems to attract hordes of alien creatures - I was very satisfied with this dress and feel it will last me for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dress, November 16, 2013
If you're expecting high quality, look elsewhere. If you're okay with a dress that's made out of stretchy t-shirt material, then this is perfect for you. I wore this as a Halloween costume, but it's such a nice, casual dress that I think I might wear it out a few times. The fit was as expected. If you go to the Her Universe website and look up the dress measurements for similar dresses, you should be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, February 23, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my sorority sister and she was so excited she squealed when she opened it!
She got tons of compliments when she wore it out for the weekend. Looks great with black leggings and black boots!
Fits great - not too loose, not too tight, not too short, just long enough!
Very pleased with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Fit., February 7, 2014
My granddaughter got so excited she was fanning her face when she opened the package. She immediately put it on & it fit perfectly. She looked really cute in it & wore it to a meeting of her Dr Who club & impressed all of the other girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anime Con LA 2014, July 4, 2014
Got this for my 13 yo daughter to wear to the con. It is cute, comfy, conservative (depending on your height). She got a couple of compliments which made her day! The weather was hot so it was great for keeping cool, she did bring a white cardigan to wear later in the day and it looked cute. She is 4'9" and 86lbs and I got the teen size/ XS.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved it, December 6, 2013
My 13-year-old Dr. Who nerd loved this costume. It fit well. She wore a sweater over it because it was chilly on Halloween, and also she is a bit more modest. Not that the dress is immodest which is another thing I like. It's not one of those hoochie mama things. Seems to be well made as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, July 21, 2014
Love this dress! Fits as expected and is so comfortable to wear all day. Around the house, grocery shopping, out with friends, the dress is great for anything. Every Doctor Who fan needs this dress, even if you're a man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, and flattering, August 18, 2014
This dress fit perfect and was much more flattering than I expected. I am a size 13 pants/dress usually and I ordered the XL dress. I love this dress, it's not just costume-y but nice to go out in casually as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nerd dress in my collection, May 25, 2014
Love this dress, it fits great. It is comfortable that I even slept in it. It wasnt even wrinkled the day after. Thank you so much for making this dress available :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Whovians unite!, August 16, 2014
The dress is beautiful but I feel like it runs big. I'm 5'5 and 135 lbs and ordered a medium. I should have ordered a small.

Doctor Who Her Universe TARDIS Costume Dress