5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Season, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series (DVD)
This is my favorite season of Doctor Who. It has Blink, my favorite Doctor Who episode, David Tennant, my favorite Doctor, and Freema Agyeman as Martha Jones, my favorite "companion" (she has spunk!). Plus it has appearances by John Barrowman as Captain Jack Harkness (i.e. the spinoff Torchwood). All of the episodes were very well written and the acting is superb. The season finale, pitting the Doctor against the Master (John Simm), has an ending that is both tragic and brilliant. If I were limited to only one Doctor Who season, this is the season that I would get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of the best story lines in the series, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series (DVD)
While Freema was my least favorite companion, this season had some of the best writing. Utopia and the re-introduction of the Master was genius. As always David Tennant is pure doctor magic.

Note: this season has Blink, which may be the scariest episode of the Doctor ever. You will never look at statues the same way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Poor Freema had a tough job, August 24, 2013
Aya (Cincinnati, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series (DVD)
Following Rose was a bit of a challenge but Freema played her part well. It's not easy being the rebound companion!
My Favorite, rewatchable episode is the Weeping Angels episode (oddly enough)
I wish Sparrow would reappear but it would have been better if she'd done so while David Tennant was still the Dr.

This wasn't my favorite season (mostly due to missing Rose) but I've come around after re-watching. I actually like Donna Best as Tennant's companion.
I waited to purchase until the price was a little more reasonable to me.

I swear whenever I have kids old enough I'm going to dress one in a gas mask and tell him to say, "Are you my mommy?" instead of "Trick or Treat" and the other one is going to be a Weeping Angel! That'd be great! : D
The raggedy Dr would be fun, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series (DVD)
David Tennant, Doctor Who, a big blue box? What's not to love? I can watch these episodes again and again. The stories are interesting and fun. You can think, or not, of a deeper meaning in most of the episodes. I have five of the seasons, plus the David Tennant Movies, and will be buying the last two seasons soon. Martha Jones brings a real doctor to the show, and saved the doctor medically more than once, but I have to say Donna Noble was my favorite companion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Brilliant Series Of Doctor Who, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series (DVD)
Doctor Who Series 3 continues to entertain and amaze like no other show on television. It's so nice to have the episodes uncut! I loved this season from beginning to end. The 3 part finale had me yelling and cheering at my television numerous times. Once again, there are plenty of great special features I can not wait to check out!
The only problem I have isn't with the show itself, it's the disc holders. Getting the discs out for the first time scared the hell out of me. They're rather difficult to remove, I don't know if they could actually break but I'm overly cautious. I don't know if all the sets are like this, I had the same problem with my series 2 set and I suspect series 4 will be the same. Just beware of that. I used an old CD to wear down the plastic a bit so I wouldn't live in fear of damaging these wonderful DVDs. If you love Doctor Who and can afford to buy these DVDs you won't be sorry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series (DVD)
Loved this dvd. Freema aka martha jones is my favorite of the series and david tennant is like the best doctor who to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Doctor!, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series (DVD)
I have really enjoyed this series. David Tennant, of course, rocks! I highly recommend this series for any sci-fi aficionado.

4.0 out of 5 stars what what, July 26, 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series (DVD)
the Christmas special give us the changes to meet Donna, a possible new traveler. but with seeing what one day with the doctor is like she says no to him. then we get to meet Martha Jones a med student. she take the doctor up on him travel offer and there advancers being. Shakespeare, the face of bow are major people she gets to meet. two versions of new York and even the doctor making himself human. Martha even gets to face off agents the master before coming home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love the Doctor, March 29, 2014
Holly (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series (DVD)
David Tenant and Martha Jones made a great team. They had some of the best adventures. It's Doctor Who. Really...nothing else matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still loving Whoville :), March 2, 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series (DVD)
For the Who lovers it's a definite! Nice packaging. Great series. Could they just make the movies faster?? Its a David Tenant and Martha fest!

Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series
Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series by David Tennant (DVD - 2012)
$79.98 $42.99