5.0 out of 5 stars An attention-getter!
I'm a Dr. Who fan from way back in the black and white TV days. Now that my grandson is watching it, I got him this pin for his birthday. He loved it! He's 17 years old and this allows him to express himself just by wearing the pin. A real attention-getter!

Published on July 8, 2012 by Martin

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!
So disappointed! I ordered two of these buttons and they were both horrible. I could have done these myself. The font was too big and the words were being cut off by the edges. They look so awful. I am not sure if all of the buttons are bad or just the ones I received from the Seller I selected. They do not look professionally manufactured.
Published 19 months ago by Tiffany

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Quote - FIRST THINGS FIRST - BUT NOT NECESSARILY IN THAT ORDER 1.25" Pinback Button Badge / Pin

5.0 out of 5 stars An attention-getter!, July 8, 2012

Now, a word about the cost. So, 50 cents for the pin and five bucks for mailing it!! Outrageous! But in all fairness, other people charge five bucks for the pin and free shipping, so... all it is is switching Time And Relative Dimension In Space!

4.0 out of 5 stars button, February 5, 2013
My favorite doctor who quote - hoped the button would be a little bigger, but it's ok. packing for this item was done very well - thanks.

2.0 out of 5 stars TOOO SMALL, January 9, 2013
I ordered this a week ago and I thought it would be bigger than it really was,I am disappointed with this product,but I'll give it to my friend anyways because I know she'll love it,but next time,make sure you put the size on the description,don't trick people because they don't like to be fooled by the joker.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's smaller on the outside!, July 9, 2013
It is a well made button but much smaller than I expected. Read the whole description before ordering (unlike me).

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, July 9, 2014
i love it! i got it two days after I ordered it. high quality, especially compared to other buttons i've purchased in the past. perfect addition to my backpack!

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this for Whovians!!!!!, January 23, 2014
Works with my other doctor who pins. I put it on my Totoro bag and I get funny/good comments on them. I recommend these for Whovians...

1.0 out of 5 stars Backing did not hold, January 12, 2014
Bought this as a present and within one wearing, the backing fell away from the front and there was no way to repair. Too bad, because the pin is very funny and was a favorite.

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, January 3, 2014
showed up earlier than I thought. a little off center, but still great. although, it isn't the back displayed in the picture.

1.0 out of 5 stars Different font size and not centered, December 5, 2013
The font and word placement on the button was not as shown. The writing is not centered on the button I received. Poor workmanship. I would have never let this shoddy work ship.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›