5.0 out of 5 stars small but fun
This was a fun gift for a friend who is a Dr. Who fan. He laughed and enjoyed the gift. It is small but met the product description.
Published 22 months ago by Moppy in Texas

3.0 out of 5 stars Dr who buttons
These were smaller than I imagined. Didn't pay attention to the size clearly noted on item. Items were as described.
Shipping was fast.
Published on February 8, 2012 by smitty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Dr who buttons, February 8, 2012
This review is from: Doctor Who Quote - ANYBODY REMOTELY INTERESTING IS MAD - IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER 1.25" Pinback Button Badge / Pin
Shipping was fast.

3.0 out of 5 stars words don't fit the pin, July 16, 2013
I was surprised to open this up and a couple other similar pins to find how small they were. The words go off the edge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, June 24, 2013
So disappointed! I ordered two of these buttons and they were both horrible. I could have done these myself. The font was too big and the words were being cut off by the edges. They look so awful.

3.0 out of 5 stars button, February 5, 2013
thought it would be a little larger, but I can live with it. However, I really didn't care for the way it was packaged. a minimal amount of bubblewrap then placed in a regular white envelope. I'm surprised it survived the journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars small but fun, January 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars You know it is true., July 6, 2014
A bit smaller than I had imagined it to be, but it is the size stated in the description. I love the saying and the pin is well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, May 20, 2014
Shazzer (LA County, California) - See all my reviews
I wear this to work when I have a uniform top that reveals a little to much ... it is a cute way to keep me covered and I haven't been told I am not allowed to wear it yet. I have also worn it on a purse when I am out and I usually get comments from other whovians.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 9, 2014
It's a button pin, what more is to be said, very fast delivery, no flaws or problems, and cherished as the gift it was meant to be

3.0 out of 5 stars It's your basic button, March 30, 2014
Not much to say. My daughter seems to like it. Buttons always seem to have ridiculous prices and/or shipping costs, but I don't make buttons myself so I guess I don't know how much they "should" cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, March 23, 2014
it's exactly what you would expect . it's a button, it has a quote on it, not much to say really

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›