Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 15, 2014
Nice button. Shipped in good quality and it is a sturdy button. But I pinned it to my school bag in high school and I always threw the bag around. So the button would fall off (needle bent and bag ripped, too). It's more my fault than anything. Would recommend as long as you are more gentle than I was.
on May 20, 2014
I wear this to work when I have a uniform top that reveals a little to much ... it is a cute way to keep me covered and I haven't been told I am not allowed to wear it yet. I have also worn it on a purse when I am out and I usually get comments from other whovians.
on February 5, 2013
thought it would be a little larger, but I can live with it. However, I really didn't care for the way it was packaged. a minimal amount of bubblewrap then placed in a regular white envelope. I'm surprised it survived the journey.
on May 19, 2013
I must write twenty words about this inexpensive button. If you watch Dr. Who, you'll love it. If you don't watch Dr. Who, the philosophy is still cool. If you believe it, buy it. If you don't.... well don't ;-)
on March 30, 2014
Not much to say. My daughter seems to like it. Buttons always seem to have ridiculous prices and/or shipping costs, but I don't make buttons myself so I guess I don't know how much they "should" cost.
on November 6, 2013
It came in a taped up envelope and some bubble rap. Honestly I am jut gad it made it to me without escaping the envelope. I wish the button was little bigger so it would be easier to read, but the quote is a good one so I guess it is alright.
on June 2, 2013
The font is a little different than in the picture, and the pin on the back of mine is crooked. Which I guess isn't really a big deal, but the OCD part of my brain is bothered by it. But I guess what do you really expect for a four dollar button, right?

I still like it, and I'm definitely still gonna use it, but it coulda been better.
on February 8, 2012
These were smaller than I imagined. Didn't pay attention to the size clearly noted on item. Items were as described.
Shipping was fast.
on August 15, 2014
My grandchildren love to collect buttons from their favorite TV shows, movies, etc. They love Dr. Who. Since I know nothing of this show I just purchased a button with a Dr. Who quote on it. They liked it to put on their hats and jackets.
on June 24, 2013
So disappointed! I ordered two of these buttons and they were both horrible. I could have done these myself. The font was too big and the words were being cut off by the edges. They look so awful.