4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite
Published 6 months ago by Aliza M. Beer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a finished garment!
Published 4 months ago by mamaX4

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Ballerina Dress
This dress is almost perfect. It's very comfortable but I found that the LARGE was too small for me on top: note to top-heavy girls. I would get a larger size that usual if you're top heavy. Also, as an hourglass figure, the dress was extremely short: note to bottom-heavy girls. I'm only 5'3" and there was no way I'd be able to bend down in this dress unless I wore something under it like another blue skirt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a finished garment!, April 10, 2014
I expected a finished dress and instead got a dress cut out and sewn together at the seams and that's about it! The sleeves, hem, and collar are all UNFINISHED and not hemmed at all. Don't pull on any little strings or the thing will unravel. I didn't expect a super high quality item of clothing for $30 but I expected hemmed edges at least! I still can't believe they would send something like this out. Think of this as a cheap Halloween costume and you won't be disappointed I guess. I imagine the thing will fall apart when washed though.
My daughter is about a size 4 misses and she got the medium which fits but barely. I would say it runs small. She is happy with the LOOK of the dress but not the quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, May 28, 2014
saiwue (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I sadly had to return this dress. It was incredibly short and I'm already short (5'1"). And it's basically a t-shirt dress with a tulle glittery skirt. It didn't really flare out like it does in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, May 6, 2014
The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it is shorter than I expected, and for a woman like me that has a larger rear end, it tends to be really short in the back... other than that it is awesome!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., March 28, 2014
Fits exactly as anticipated- more tulle would be a great addition if it is ever redesigned. DOES leave glitter everywhere and is therefore delicate to wash. Made for a great partner to my boyfriends 10th Doctor Jammies for a themed bar crawl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Ballerina Dress
Very comfortable and looks great. Durable and arrived quickly, I would recommend this easily. It is form-fitting, too, which makes it look even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute!, July 7, 2014
Tootie "Vintage Camper" (On the Couteau de Prairies) - See all my reviews
Ordered a medium and was glad that I did. Be sure to measure. Dress is fun and adorable and shipped quickly!

3.0 out of 5 stars I still like it but, July 4, 2014
It was too big around my waist and too short in length......... I still like it but...........

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but small., May 4, 2014
Kelli (Kansas City, Kansas) - See all my reviews
This fits small, I saw that and got a size bigger than what I normally get. It barely fit at that size. It's definitely for someone who likes it tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect dress for Compucom, April 22, 2014
I got this in for my daughter for the upcoming Compucom comic book show. She will make an outstanding Dr. who :) The dress is thinly made, so you're not going to wear this 50 times, but for one Trade Show and a couple of times at school it will work great and well worth my $35.

Doctor Who Tardis Ballerina Dress