Published 20 months ago by Little Whovian

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really that great
Published 13 months ago by Sudi Chakravarthy

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and incredibly soft! It's even better than I expected!, November 22, 2012
This review is from: Doctor Who The Tardis Gallifrey Fleece Throw Blanket Afghan
I saw this and thought it looked beautiful. I am a huge doctor who fan as you will see if you look at my other reviews of items I have purchased. And I actually really needed a blanket like this already so I ordered it. I got an expected delivery date of November 29 and then to my surprise, it arrived only two or three days after I ordered it! It made my day after a long, hard work day to see this beauty waiting for me! I was so excited and when I opened it and wrapped it around me, I was in heaven! I showed my four year old daughter and she screeched in joy, "TARDIS!" She immediately took it and would not give it back. When we went to sleep, I covered her with her usual blanket that she has used since she was born and she threw it and screamed, "I don't want this! I want the TARDIS!" I am so pleased and I want to buy another one. I will probably buy the Van Gogh exploding TARDIS one.

Not only is this blanket beautiful, it is also super soft and super comfortable! It is perfect for cuddling up in front of the telly to watch Doctor Who. I could not be happier! :) I recommend this blanket to every Whovian, young and old! :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really that great, June 26, 2013
Sudi Chakravarthy (SOMERVILLE, MA, US) - See all my reviews
I'm an avid Doctor Who fan, but I must admit for whatever reason the people who hold the licensing are allowing some shoddy below-par articles to be made and to charge the earth for them. The fleece is okay, but not as vibrant as the picture. The fleece - despite what other reviews are saying, is not what I would call very soft or plush, it seems thin and kind of cheap, frankly. As I unpacked this I noticed the colours are not as vibrant and some pilling too, so I can only imagine what it would be like when used and washed- again, contrary to what some other reviewers have suggested. It's great for the novelty value but not so functional and expensive for what it is. I'm sending this back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, November 20, 2012
I bought this as a Christmas gift. They're going to LOVE THIS! It's so soft and big and in fantastic condition. It only took 4 days from ordering to receiving my delivery. Thank You!

4.0 out of 5 stars WASH IT FIRST!, December 26, 2013
I just got this blanket for christmas. I love how warm and soft it is. The livid picture shown is not as livid when recieved. However it is the picture shown above. Its nicely made.
As a lover of doctor who ive gotten some s***** products this is not one of them
It hadnt been washed and the blue dye, dyed everything blue! My clothes my sheets my mattress..... Make sure you wash it first!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 24, 2013
Gabriella Basso (Maracaibo, Zulia Venezuela) - See all my reviews
The blanket was smaller than I expected but very soft and warm. The print is very well done. Very good for watching Doctor Who!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for granddaughter's birthday, October 2, 2013
This made my granddaughter very happy because of the image, and because of the furry texture. However, the washing instructions, which were NOT noted in the listing when I purchased it, sound like it will be tricky to wash: cold water only & we are cautioned NOT to put it into the dryer or it will melt! I don't know if I would have bought it if I had known that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Be More Comfortable Than a Bed Made of Adiposes (Adipi?), June 25, 2013
This fleece (don't know if it's really "afghan") is very, very warm, comfortable, soft and looks great. The picture is of the final graphic used to print with and not of the blanket itself so be aware that the final printing is more subdued in it's color and the colors don't blend as well as the picture shows (the blues kind of stop and the black starts, they don't really fade into each other).

If you have a Doctor Who fan who needs something warm to snuggle with, this is perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 10, 2013
I love the pic on this.. It's great. Not as soft as I hoped but softer than I feared:) I wish it was longer but these are just my wishes. I am glad I bought it as a die hard " whovian"!

5.0 out of 5 stars love teh TARDIS blanket, May 12, 2013
Have to fight my dog to use this blanket, it's quite soft and graphic. It is a practical edition for any Whovian. It's fleece and not cheesy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift., May 5, 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend's birthday party. They loved it! Ended up giving a recommendation to other whovians after this purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies