5.0 out of 5 stars Excited Owner of Tardis Key Pendant Necklace
I bought this necklace for giggles, because I am a Dr. Who fan and I like shiny things.
The actual key looks like the pictures, but what was not given was an actual size of the pendant. It is 2 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide at the widest part of the spade.
The pewter feels solid in the hand, and it is a lot of fun to wear!
Published on August 16, 2010 by A. E. Parker

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What's Pictured
I had actually purchased the one pictured about a year ago and really like it. So I wanted another in case I ever lost it. What came is the small cheap looking thin one with a bad front design. So disappointed. This one was from 1st Choice Novelties

Don't be filled like I was. Even the chain is smaller and a lower quality.

Feeling cheated. Not worth...
Published 10 months ago by Frank Glaush

5.0 out of 5 stars Excited Owner of Tardis Key Pendant Necklace, August 16, 2010
A. E. Parker (Houston, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Key Pendant Necklace
The pewter feels solid in the hand, and it is a lot of fun to wear!

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, totally worth it!, December 10, 2010
Lauren (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Key Pendant Necklace
this is a really high quality replica; the thing's got some weight to it! I wore it at a convention and went up to a Doctor Who booth; I checked out their TARDIS keys which were significantly lower quality than mine. even the guy running the booth had to remark on how much nicer mine was!

I was a little concerned at spending 30 bucks on it, but it was well worth it after I saw the less expensive option that I was considering, in person at that convention.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW So Cool, March 17, 2012
jennifer davis (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Key Pendant Necklace
This pendent is perfect in every way. It's heavy, detailed, and bigger then I expected. I did put it on a shorter snake chain because the one it came with was a bit long for me. Definitely a must have for fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never leaving my neck., February 19, 2012
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Key Pendant Necklace
I got my key 2 days ago, and I was pleasantly surprised!
I personally love pewter anything, and if you're like me, you're going to love this key.
All the reviews are spot on, the key is of great quality, a nice weight, a good size, the only downside is the chain. (which I easily replaced)

If your looking for a good looking TARDIS key replica than look no further. Its well worth the money.

This key hasn't left my neck since it arrived in the mail.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What's Pictured, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Key Pendant Necklace

Don't be filled like I was. Even the chain is smaller and a lower quality.

Feeling cheated. Not worth 2 bucks let alone what I paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, May 23, 2012
Paul Longwell (Colorado Springs, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Key Pendant Necklace
I bought this for my 14-year old daughter's birthday and it is absolutely fantastic! Paying the extra amount for this quality of pewter and the packaging was definitely the right move. She hasn't watched many of the older DW episodes from which this pendant is inspired, but she was thrilled with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars A key in search of a door, November 29, 2011
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Key Pendant Necklace
This is a fantastically made pewter key. It is thick and heavy and should last a long time. It even has great details on the back side of the key. It comes with a loop around the top of the key that the chain goes through so the movement of the does not wear on the pewter.

The chain that comes with it is just ball chain and not really as long as it should be but I was able to find a great chain at the local hardware store that worked great and I got it cut to the length I needed.

This is a great prop for anyone putting together a Dr. Who costume. It is well made and well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, October 22, 2011
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Key Pendant Necklace
This just came in the mail and I couldn't be happier. It's quite heavy and very durable as well as gorgeous. It's about 2 inches by one and a half inches and is antiqued very nicely. The chain is 27 inches long and it easily slips right over my head.
It's well worth the thirty dollars because it's incredibly detailed and it looks just like the actual key. It's a must have for any fan of Classic Doctor Who.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, September 14, 2011
Alicia (Long Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Key Pendant Necklace
The quality is amazing and it's much bigger in person.. what I imagine the actual size of the key would be. It's also got a nice weight to it. Just a gorgeous key/necklace and I couldn't be any happier with it! Well worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Key to Adventure, April 11, 2011
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Key Pendant Necklace
This TARDIS key is phenomenal. I got it specifically for my Fourth Doctor costume but I wear it almost every day too. As big Doctor Who fan it's one of the best prop replicas I've seen and it was worth every penny.

Doctor Who Tardis Key Pendant Necklace