5.0 out of 5 stars Great Doctor Who T- Shirt!
Published 18 months ago by Seashell

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing is off
I LOVE the picture but the sizing of this brand of T-shirt is way off. I wear women's medium, and buy men's mediums which are usually slightly big. This men's medium was almost too small for my size 3 - 16 yr old granddaughter! Yes, I was able to return it - AT MY EXPENSE - and get a larger size.... but the large fit very oddly, small at the bottom and huge in the...
Published 1 month ago by Sally Dunn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Doctor Who T- Shirt!, April 17, 2013
My son is a crazy Doctor Who fan and I wanted to get him something besides candy for Easter.I was a little confused about sizing for this shirt. There was no specification as to whether these shirts were junior sized or adult. Checked out all the reviews for possible clarity on this with no luck.I took a chance assuming that they were adult and bought my 13 yr old son a small. Fits perfect!!!! I was so happy because you never know right? The graphics are great, clear and cool, and the quality of fabric seems to be nice and sturdy like it should last a while. Great buy just know that this is an adult size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shirt Sizes Need Better Call-Out, April 30, 2013
The shirt is lovely, perfectly rendered. It is the "size" on the website that is a problem. I saw the sticker on the shirt, when it arrived-- "YL". Young Large. I thought I was getting an "L" or Large. Just barely acceptable for my 6'-3" son. I would have preferred a much larger "top end" -- most people wear XL or up, even when not needed; strictly for comfort. This should be better marked on the website.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic gift, March 25, 2013
Frances Mahan (Lawrenceville, GA, US) - See all my reviews
my grandson absolutely loved this t shirt!. He wore it the minute I gave it to him. The quality was amazing. Very soft. No shrinkage after washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, January 16, 2013
I was surprised to receive a t-shirt made of a high quality, soft material. The shirt is well made and does not "deform" with washings. I purchased this for my 11 year old son and at the time there were no kid sizes. I chose the men's small and crossed my fingers. It was so well made, that if fit him wonderfully with room to grow taller without being too long and over-sized looking. I feel it was well worth the price and would not disappoint Doctor Who fans of any age.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tardis T-shirt, October 9, 2012
I really love this T-shirt but it seems like the sizes run a little small.
Other then that service was great!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves his Tardis t-shirt, October 10, 2012
Patti Montgomery (Santa Clara, CA, US) - See all my reviews
My son and I just love all the Dr. Who movies and watch them with his children. I bought him this t-shirt as a surprise and he just loves it. He wears it when we watch the movies. It is beautiful and so colorful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., September 26, 2013
Great shirt! Just as pictured. Soft. Colors are bright. Washes well. I'm a 6'0", 175lb woman and the medium fits great. Super fast shipping. Thank you to the seller!

4.0 out of 5 stars thin fabric, January 5, 2013
Love the logo and the fit is perfect. Disappointed at the quality of the t-shirt. The fabric is quite thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Colorful!, May 19, 2013
Love the colors on this TARDIS with the back background as the shirt, and its comfy too - excellent! Enjoy It, Whovians!

4.0 out of 5 stars no womens dr who shirts :(, August 21, 2014
Wish I could find some womens doctor who shirts that aren't kids or junior sizes

Doctor Who Tardis in Space Men's T-shirt