Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Doctor's Best Celadrin (500 Mg), Capsules, 90-Count
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 90|Change

VINE VOICEon January 19, 2014
Celadrin is a patented complex blend of special esterified fatty acids that's been proven in numerous clinical studies to promotes flexibility and healthy joint function w/o any adverse side effects. It's one of the newest, most effective natural anti-inflammatory compounds, and has been certified as safe after the administration of over 100 million capsules - the Scientific Acute Toxicity and Ames test screening have validated its safety

Celadrin works similarly to, but much more effectively than the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA from fish oils in joint health. Celadrin’s complex blend of esterified fatty acids; provide many vital and beneficial effects for the inflammatory responses in the body. Celadrin reduces cartilage breakdown in the joints by the anti-inflammatory changes in the body which occur at a cellular level.

Along with Omega-3 fatty acids I'm not really sure of anything that comes close to that level of safety with anti-inflammatory properties. You can take it internally - as in these 500 mg capsules, or you can also apply it topically - which is supposed to aid the joint w/in 1/2 hr of application.

Celadrin has been found to be superior to Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, SAMe and other combinations of these products which are marketed to aid, restore, or heal bone and joint health. In clinical trials glucosamine and chondroitin have never been proven to heal joints or relieve pain. On the other hand, MSM and SAMe both have considerable health benefits, and glucosamine in addition to Celadrin is of some additional benefit in rebuilding the cartilage.

From the site listed below:
"Celadrin® helps relieve the stiffened membrane caused by aging, inflammation and other assaults. Restoration and joint health begins with Celadrin® where it has immediate and cumulative benefits, with no negative side effects. Safety profile of Celadrin® is impeccable. With Celadrin® one is better off tomorrow and the next day than they are today – it just gets better every day as Celadrin® addresses causation not just the symptoms.

Celadrin® works on the cell membrane to allow rapid healing"... "Celadrin® provides the healing of the joint and surrounding tendons and tissues. One does not need the matrix of the bone to repair a broken arm - but with Celadrin® even that broken arm will be repaired faster - naturally.Celadrin provides restoration of a wide range of joint health conditions including sports injuries to joints, muscles, tendons and deep tissue."

That's pretty impressive!

Before I decided to try it I made sure there was solid science to back Celadrin up; it's been clinically studied several times through both the Journal of Rheumatology and the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. Both for oral and topical applications
Celadrin decreases inflammation and lubricates cell throughout the body, restoring fluids that cushion bones and joints to promote flexibility and mobility. Because of the reduction of inflammation delivered by using Celadrin, the joints and surrounding tissue have an opportunity to become healthier.

The capsules are a bit on the large side, and both the oral and topical administration have been proven to be equally effective - either way they're both absorbed a little over 95%. The topical form is delivered through a liposomal formulation.

I would strongly encourage anyone with any type of inflammatory process, like arthritis to give this a try. If you have questions or doubts, please read the following: [...]
And, no I have nothing to do with Celadrin, other than the fact that I use it, and am quite impressed with the scientific findings.

If you don't FEEL a difference after using this product for several months, don't give up on it! Know that this is working at a cellular level, and every 7 years you have an entirely new body - using Celadrin wil help you reduce inflammation, and restore joints as well as tissues from aging and damage.
on June 4, 2012
I have been trying all sorts of supplements to help alleviate osteoarthritis stiffness and discomfort of my knees. This Celadrin supplement seems to have a beneficial effect based on the first bottle I tried and I'm continuing with another couple bottles before deciding if it will be in my permanent lineup of anti-osteoarthritis treatment. So far, the only products that have helped noticeably are Osteo Bi-Flex and Red Mineral Algae. Everything else has proven to be ineffective as well as a waste of money. I really appreciate the fact that the Celadrin is also reasonably priced. An unexpected side benefit was some very distinct improvement in shoulder pain that can only be attributed to the Celadrin as nothing else has changed recently with my supplements. That shoulder pain had been bothering me for weeks and interfered with my workouts. The pain is now 90% or more gone after just a couple weeks of taking the Celadrin. I recommend trying this to anyone who has joint pain.
on February 1, 2012
This is the 2nd time ordering this great product. It is excellent for joint pain. I use it every time I over exercise and aggravate old injuries in my calf and both knees. I try NOT to take pain pills because they are not good for your health. Instead I take Celadrin capsules 2-3 times a day & rub celadrin cream on my sore or painful spots and within 3 hours or less it nicely covers up the pain. It seems to help me recover faster because my pain or soreness is mostly gone by the next day. Before I started using celadrin (capsules and cream) my old injuries would remain painful for several days. Because of this great product, I've been able to do more exercise and recover faster. I'm so glad I found this because now I don't have to use pain killers with dangerous side effects.
on May 23, 2013
I've been using Celadrin for many years as part of an ongoing battle with osteoarthritis. I don't have any clinical proof that my "cocktail' of over-the-counter medicines is effective, or even less which one or ones is effective. Five years ago I was told that I needed a hip replacement and that the pain would grow rapidly and lead me to replacement within a year. I still have not had the replacement and the hip seems less troublesome now than it did five years ago.
on May 30, 2012
The order is for my wife, she loves it. She is 69 years old and says it helps her stiff joints feel like they are lubricated.
on September 19, 2013
Love this product!! If you have joint pains....this is the PRODUCT you need. I ordered 2 of these for my brother and myself, we could tell a difference in a few days. Ready to reorder!!!!
on January 27, 2012
I have been using this for several months with good results. It is inexpensive and effective. I can now walk up and down stairs, which was difficult before using this product.
on April 21, 2012
My daughter introduced me to this and now I have three friends who also beleive in this product. It takes a week or so to feel the difference.
on April 29, 2013
Does not seem to be as effective as when first starting taking it. Don't know if joint problems are getting progressively worse or if product has changed. Still take two everyday. Arrived in good condition and on time.
on January 24, 2016
I give these to my senior dog, she was having trouble on our 2 mile walks, laying down and having to rest longer and longer. I couldn't tell where her pain was, but we were getting stranded out there and our walks were getting shorter and shorter. The vet said she was getting older, tho found nothing wrong with her. I started giving her one daily, and she is 100% back to enjoying herself, running and chasing rabbits, and digging in squirrel holes. Glucosamine and chrondoitin have been shown to have minimal to no effect. I also give her Enzymedica SerraGold (serrapeptase), which also contributes to abating her previously debilitating pain.