Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Doctors Who Cure Cancer: Anticancer Biography and New Way of Life to Treat the Emperor of All Maladies Paperback – June 22, 2013
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
* High School Honor student (Grade "A" for all exams)
* Moscow University Honor student (Grade "A" for all exams)
* Moscow University PhD (Math/Physics), accepted in Canada and the UK
* Winner of many regional competitions in mathematics, chess and sport orienteering (during teenage and University years)
* Good classical piano-player: Chopin, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Strauss (up to now)
* Joined Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in 2001
* Former captain of the ski-O varsity team and member of the cross-country skiing varsity team of the Moscow State University, best student teams of the USSR
* Total distance covered by running, cross country skiing, and swimming: over 100,000 km or over 2.5 loops around the Earth
* Author of the publication which won Russian National 1998 Contest of scientific and methodological sport papers
* Former individual coach of world-elite athletes from Soviet (Russian) and Finnish national teams who took gold and silver medals during World Championships
* Whistleblower and investigator of suicide-massacres and other crimes organized worldwide by GULAG KGB agents using the fast total mind control method
* Practitioner of the New Decision Therapy and Kantillation
* Level 2 Trainer of the New Decision Therapy
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 67%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:54 Mins|
It really is important to look at things like this when modern medicine wont' even look at stuff like this.
The site www.normalbreathing.com is a goldmine of information - one of the first and oldest of this kind on breathing on the internet to explain the role of CO2 and breathing and the importance through the Buteyko Breathing Method and technique. Artour Rakhimov has devoted his life to teaching us the combination between diseases and the lack of CO2. Be sure to visit the genuine site.
To most people cell hypoxia is not everyday words and Artour makes the connection so obvious. Cell hypoxia immediately generates a cascade of abnormal effects. Cell hypoxia causes cells to go into anaerobic respiration. Anaerobic respiration in cells elevates levels of lactic acid in blood, which then causes increased production of free radicals, promotes existing chronic inflammation, and leads to suppression of the immune system.
Thank you Artour!
Dr. Rakhimov does a wonderful job explaining the connections between breathing properly and cancer survival. This is groundbreaking research that needs to be seen by a wider audience.
Self oxygenation [adding oxygen to the body] has been a healing technique used in ancient Egypt and China [Qigong].
In the 1920s Otto Warburg won the two Noble Peace Prizes for his research conclusions that cancer is caused by a lack of oxygen to body. His "Warburg Effect" have been reaffirmed by more recent research see PubMed.
According to the most widely used physiology text book used in medical school world wide lack of oxygen[hypoxia] causes all disease ."All chronic pain, suffering, and diseases are caused by a lack of oxygen at the cell level." Dr. Arthur C. Guyton, M.D, author The Textbook on Medical Physiology
I have not seen any evidence that the breathing techniques described in this book work one way or another however; based the science of Medical Qigong and Yoga I think they do.
I prefer Vital Breathing exercises used by Tony Robbins. Inhale 1 count, hold 4 counts and exhale 2 counts
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is very inspiring by giving holistic view on human health - together with concrete measures in conquering cancer with natural means - powers of bringing the human body... Read morePublished on April 29, 2014 by Misha Sakharoff