5.0 out of 5 stars Right Product
Took it to the dealer since both of my remotes broke and in no time at all it was programmed and now I use it daily.
Published 1 month ago by mechanic

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but...
Although the description says it's "by Dodge", I can find no evidence that it is. There are no Dodge markings or part numbers on it. So, just assume that it's an aftermarket remote.

Published 5 months ago by James R. North

5.0 out of 5 stars Right Product, June 25, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but..., February 20, 2014
This review is from: 1999 99 Dodge Durango Keyless Entry Remote - 3 Button

Also, as found by another reviewer, the enclosed instructions were for a key, not this remote. First set of emailed instructions were for a Ford remote, not a Dodge, Second set of instructions were correct and did program the new remote.

BUT, for some reason it appears that the alarm is no longer set (no horn report) when locking with either (old & new) remote.

As an aside, save your instructions if you are replacing a misplaced remote as according to the instructions any remotes not programmed during this sequence will no longer work. All your remotes have to be programmed at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like it is suppose to!, January 27, 2014
This review is from: 1999 99 Dodge Durango Keyless Entry Remote - 3 Button
I only have one keyless entry remote and was afraid that if I lost it I would have to go to the dealership and pay lots of money. So I bought this, and with my current remote it was super easy to setup! I think it took me less than 5 min. Its nice to have a back up remote!

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had known., November 18, 2013
This review is from: 1999 99 Dodge Durango Keyless Entry Remote - 3 Button
I lost my original button. Ordered this as a replacement. Only works as a secondary when synchronized with the one you have.

1.0 out of 5 stars Remote Keyless entry, May 7, 2013
This review is from: 1999 99 Dodge Durango Keyless Entry Remote - 3 Button
It never worked. I followed the directions and it did not work as advertised. The customer service hours do not match my own, so i couldn't reach a person to resolve the issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Worked perfect with car., April 8, 2013
This review is from: 1999 99 Dodge Durango Keyless Entry Remote - 3 Button
Great product. Worked perfect with car. Easy to set up for use with car. It worked correctly on the first try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, quickly able to connect, March 30, 2013
This review is from: 1999 99 Dodge Durango Keyless Entry Remote - 3 Button
Nothing else to say, great product, works great. The remote didn't come with the doge logo as the one shown but it works just the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars not as desribed, December 28, 2012
This review is from: 1999 99 Dodge Durango Keyless Entry Remote - 3 Button
remote does not have emblem on it. Came with instructions on how to program a key, not for a remote.

Rate and Discover Movies