Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Does your NIkon MB-D11 move? I have the new grip. I like it but it moves fore and aft... I have tighten the ring as best as I can. Ideas? other see this?
asked by FranciscoTraveler on March 5, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I put some electrical tape around the post and helps. It's just very disappointing for something you pay so much for. In comparison, I bought the Zeikos for my D90 and it doesn't have the same issue. Oh, and I paid only 50 bucks for it.
FranciscoTraveler answered on June 20, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine doesn't at all. There seems to be some sample variation. My serial number is 2027526, manufactured in January.
Nudist MD answered on March 21, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks Kevin. I actually ordered another one and same thing. 2022427 was first one. second I believe was near your serial number. Maybe it is the d7000?
FranciscoTraveler answered on March 21, 2011

A
I get the same "slop". Barely moves a fraction of a millimeter but enough to be annoying. It appears that many have this problem when I do a search. Seems many are coming up with clever ways to fix this...many are adding a thin piece of rubber to tighten everything up.
Rex W. answered on June 19, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product