ZS8 have GPS? In the description, it states it has gps? I'm confused.

What's in the box
Lumix ZS8 digital camera, Battery Charger, Battery Pack, AV Cable, USB Cable, Hand Strap, CD-ROM
Product Description
Panasonic Lumix ZS08 Smart Touch 14.1 Megapixel GPS Digital Camera. This Panasonic camera makes it easy for anyone to take beautiful photos. The Panasonic Lumix ZS08 3-Inch Smart Touch LCD 14.1 Megapixel GPS Digital Camera continues its versatility with a 24mm ultra-wide-angle and powerful 16x optical zoom Leica DC Vario-Elmar lens - and it features full high-definition 1920x1080 video recording capability. The newly-adopted large 3.0 inch, 460,000-dot smart touch intelligent LCD which allows for Touch Zoom, Touch Auto Focus (AF), Touch Shutter, and Touch Playback. The built-in GPS (Global Positioning System) function allows geotagged images to be pinpointed via online maps and easily shared with friends and families. Features Include: 14.1 Megapixels 16x Optical Zoom Lens Aspect Ratio of 1:1 / 4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 Battery Life approx. 260 pictures Face Detection Dimensions: 1.3"L x 4.1"W x 2.3"H
asked by jose on December 6, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
No GPS
A mistake in the description.
Johnny the Fox answered on December 17, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I wonder how many other mistakes are in this description. I just read a review on CNET that said this camera can only shoot HD video at 720p. This could prove disappointing since this camera is en route to me.

What gives Amazon?
B. Wertz answered on January 5, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I returned mine. I wasn't too happy with the night shots. Probably got a lemon. So I'm still looking..
jose answered on January 5, 2012

A
No red-eye removal feature. When you play back pictures on the camera, which we all do, you can't remove the red-eye. Don't know why this camera doesn't have this feature when it's so popular with all the other point-
JDK answered on January 9, 2012

A
This camera does have a red-eye reduction setting. I can't say if it works well or not because I tend to photo graph cats, and the reflection in their eyes will not be removed by this feature.
B. Wertz answered on January 13, 2012

A
The red-eye reduction you're referring to is the one with the flash operation. I am referring to red-eye after the picture has been taken and is viewed on the camera. Other cameras have a feature that removes the red-eye (as you do it you can see it disappear). This camera does not have this feature, unless I'm wrong. I don't see it in the instructions or anywhere else.
JDK answered on January 13, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product