Does Toy Story 1 and 2 Blu-Ray really come with tickets to Toy Story 3?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 3, 2010 12:26:04 AM PDT
A. W. says:
I heard both from people who say Toy Story 1 and 2 Bluray comes with tickets to see Toy Story 3 and people who say they don't. Which is true? Has anyone gotten tickets with their dvd orders so far? Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2010 7:26:47 AM PDT
When I entered my code number (on an insert inside the package) at DisneyMovieRewards.com, I was awarded my points and I was given another code to enter at the Hollywood Movie Money website. When I did this, I was able to download a free movie ticket (one from each Toy Story 1 & 2) to see Toy Story 3 in theaters. I was not aware this was going to happen, and you can very easily overlook the link once you enter the first code at the disney website. The movie money does not come with the discs themselves in the package. You have to download them and print them yourself.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2010 3:41:54 PM PDT
D. Phan says:
Each BD comes with a code to enter at disneymovierewards.com to get movie cash worth $8.50 for Toy Story 3. I had no problems entering the code, where you receive another code for another website, and choosing a theatre near me.

Posted on Apr 8, 2010 9:19:53 PM PDT
A. W. says:
Thank you very much for responding, everyone. You are correct. I appreciate all the advice.

Posted on Jun 26, 2010 7:51:28 PM PDT
jjjmac says:
Tips for Using Your Hollywood Movie Money Certificate

1. How do I use my Hollywood Movie Money certificate?

Please print out your Hollywood Movie Money certificate and bring it to a participating theater. Present your certificate to the cashier as payment for your movie ticket - have an ID as the cashier may ask for it. Multiple certificates may be used for the same movie showing as long as the person indicated on each uniquely numbered certificate is present.

2. Which theaters accept Hollywood Movie Money certificates?

Please visit our theater locater site at http://hollywoodmoviemoney.com for a list of participating theaters and show times in your area. You will need to enter your zip code and the specific promo code that is printed on your certificate.

3. Is there a way to switch to a different movie theater than the one I selected?

Unfortunately, there is no way to change the theater you have selected. When you select a particular theater, the certificate prints out in a format that can be processed at that theater; however it can also be processed at some of the other participating theaters. You can visit our theater locator site and enter in your zip code and the specific promo code that is printed on your certificate, and this will give you a list of the other theaters that will accept your certificate.

Click the link below for additional tips and FAQs
https://www.activaterewards.com/hmm/certificate_tips
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Apr 3, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 26, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Toy Story [VHS]
Toy Story [VHS] by Tom Hanks (VHS Tape - 1996)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (857)