Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Does it work with Windows 7? I'm new to Windows and don't even know if Windows 7 is new or old. Does this mouse work with this version? Thanx Sheila, much appreciated.
[UPDATED] asked by Tristanicus on September 9, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I should have done some research before I posted that last post. But I just did a research on this mouse and found information that said it was compatible with Windows 7. Hope this helps you as much as it helps me!
SLS answered on September 11, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have this mouse working on a laptop running Windows 7. It works just fine.
artful dodger answered on January 5, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have the same question. I want to send one to my sister in-law and she has Windows 7. I guess I will have to do a Google research if no one answers here.
SLS answered on September 11, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I also use Windows 7 on my laptop and this mouse works great! I've had for two years now and it's still going strong!
I Luv Amazon answered on April 20, 2012

A
No problem. I bought it for my wife to use on her new WIN 8 HP laptop, then kept "borrowing" it to use on my older WIN 7 desktop. I still love it as much as when I first bought it. You can't go wrong!
Ed B. answered on February 1, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product