Does anyone know the throw distance re: light??? Thanx!
asked by Amazon Customer on June 25, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I would say it is effective upto about 20 feet. So not good for lighting buildings but great as a fill light on interviews
Adam answered on June 26, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
These lights are ok for interviews wether you use it as key, fill or back light. The subject needs to be close though even though the light seems pretty bright.
Jose Pablo Larrea answered on June 26, 2013

A
It seems to provide sufficient light to evenly light subjects 10 to 15 feet away; maybe 20 feet depending on your camera. The light is also very even and pleasant and doesn't blind subjects.
Leon D. Chrisman answered on June 26, 2013

A
It depends on how dark the room is. If the room is well lit, the light had better be really close to do any good. It works if you have it pretty near the object you want to photograph and the object isn't too big. For example, you could use it to light a plate of food, but not to light a large piece of furniture, however.
Marlin Sobbota answered on June 26, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not in feet. However, I'm using this light to make a photographic inventory of my household items. I've taken perhaps 100 photos so far, both close and across a room. All have been satisfactory although a few have had to be tweeked a bit in Photoshop for brightness/contrast, for both being a bit too bright or a bit too dim. I doubt that I'd use it for professional photography but for 'point and shoot' it works well for me.
Bodger answered on June 26, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product