Does anyone still buy toys? I was born in 85 and I remember when I was little all I did was play with toys, read kids books and watch cartoons. When I go into stores now a days, even toys r us, there is nothing. They have like 20 versions of the same cheap toys. I miss playing with stuff. One day I would like to open a huge toy store with toys from all over the world. Remember action figures? I would try to get figures from as far back as I could. Just a big toys store that kids could come into and look at all the fun toys. There would even be stuff out for them to play with. I was watching Home Alone 2 last year on Christmas eve, and I saw Duncan's Toy Chest. It was a fake store, but the idea stuck in my head. Maybe one day I will be able to do something like that. To see kids faces and they got a toy or even just looked at one. That kind of stuff is life changing.
asked by Joshua Glowzinski on April 12, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A
I was only born 5 years later than you were and a lot of my daughter's toys are versions of my old toys. They still sell blocks. They still sell stacking toys. They still sell balls. They still sell play kitchens with plastic food. They still sell dolls. The still sell puzzles. They even still sell Lincoln Logs. There are a lot of toys on the shelves that do not take batteries. There are also toys that link to iPhone apps and websites. There is something out there for everyone. The particular toy you are posting this on is one of few that actually plays classical music, like Mozart. It's just a simple toy that plays music. MANY toys in the 80's and 90's played music. I do see your point, but I just think there are more options out there than you realize.
Kindle Customer answered on December 9, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product