Does this kit has the mesh basket only or does it have the plastic bucket with the cover?
asked by nathalie dion on April 15, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
votes
I'm not sure as I bought one locally too. I did get the larger piece with one of them but it doesn't fit my machine.
J. Lang answered on April 15, 2013

A
votes
mesh basket only
Lisa answered on April 15, 2013

A
votes
All three parts came with the box I purchased, check product description or send seller the question. Good luck.
FD Firefighter 121 answered on April 15, 2013

A
votes
The Keurig coffee maker came with the mesh cup-I bought the plastic cover-but after a few weeks I found small filters designed for the mesh basket and started using them with mesh basket-easy to clean and easier than the plastic bucket which takes more effort.
Rusty Levings answered on April 15, 2013

A
votes
It comes with both the mesh basket and the plastic cover (as you call it). The mesh basket fits inside the plastic cup which is locked with a plastic cover, and then the combined unit is placed in the Keurig coffee maker similar to a k-cup. Hope this helps
Thomas P answered on April 15, 2013

A
votes
This does have the plastic bucket with the cover. The kit is complete. Hope this helps you. Have a great day.
Pamela M Clark answered on April 15, 2013

A
votes
This kit does have the plastic bucket with the cover. You won't need to buy anything else. Have a great day and enjoy your coffee.
Pamela M Clark answered on April 15, 2013

A
votes
Yes. This kit has the mesh basket. It has three major components: the plastic bucket which easily fits in place of the stock "bucket" that comes with your Kuerig, the mesh basket for your grounds, and the cover.
Bargain hunter answered on April 15, 2013

A
votes
Plastic bucket with cover
lsjre answered on April 16, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›