Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
[UPDATED] asked by Skijipup on March 15, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
It appears it does, though if you go to the manufactuer's website, www.beaterblade.com, they have a "Which Model Do I Need" section where they list KA mixer model numbers. I just learned that this will indeed fit my 22 year old KA 4.5 quart tilt-head mixer, and I'm going to give it a try.
Four Eyes answered on April 18, 2011
Comment | 12 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it does. Be sure to read the instructions on the blade that tells how to adjust your mixer. It is very easy to do.
Sherman Williams answered on March 15, 2013
Comments (2) | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This model (KA-TH, KA-THR, KA-THRLB), will fit almost all Kitchenaid Tilt Head mixers.
Please match the first 3-4 digits of the model with the blade (you don't need the last part of the model number that includes the color of your mixer).
On most KitchenAid mixers, the model number can be found on the base.
Here's the basic list of compatible models:
K45, K45SS, KSM75, KSM90, KSM158 (Glass bowl), KSM95, KSM100, KSM103, KSM110, KSM150, KSM151, KSM152, KN15E1X, Accolade 400.
Bluebridge Overstock  SELLER  answered on November 17, 2014    See this seller's offer   |   See all buying options
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I ordered this blade and it did not fit. The hole is too small to fit. I had to return it.
Carolyn answered on November 27, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on May 5, 2013 5:19:56 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product