Does this cable work on the Galaxy Tab 2 (P5110) 10.1??
asked by Iain A. Willson on March 1, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
votes
Yes. But it's not Extra Long. It's only 3ft. Not 6.
Chrissy Oyler answered on March 1, 2013

A
votes
I don't know. I have the Galaxy Note 10.1. Sorry I couldn't help you.
Takenya answered on March 1, 2013

A
votes
Yes, That is what I have and it works great. Not sure how long it is but it is much longer then the cord that came with it. And a good price compared to some of the others.
New Granny answered on March 1, 2013

A
votes
That is the very tablet that I purchased this item for. It works perfectly for me.
D. L. Veator answered on March 1, 2013

A
votes
Yes, it does. That is the model we have.
BigMac answered on March 1, 2013

A
votes
My tablet is Samsung Galaxy 10.1 model number GT-P7510, not sure about yours...sorry.
Ruth0903 answered on March 1, 2013

A
votes
Yes it does. We have a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and a Galaxy Note 10.1. Works on both. My cord is 6ft long, which is really nice to have.
Gretta Turner answered on March 1, 2013

A
votes
Not sure which one your inquiring about. I purchased two different cable, one was a standard 3 foot length, purchased to have as travel backup in the event the longer one is left behind. The second was a 6.5 foot long one and that one is fantastic.
Louis Rubio answered on March 1, 2013

A
votes
I'm not sure which one your referring to, I purchased two different ones. The one I purchased is 6.5 foot long (Aduro Samsung cable) and the second is the a standard length. The extra long one is fantastic, the standard length one is suitable of the purpose I purchased it for. Both are worth buying.
Louis Rubio answered on March 1, 2013

A
votes
Yes works great thats what I use it on.
B answered on March 1, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›