Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Does the camera come with a battery?
asked by howards12 on October 21, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Yes. Thus, I bought another extra battery: NP-BN1 Compatible Li-ion Battery.
Dejun answered on October 22, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, but you should buy at least one extra battery, just to be on the same side.
The Draconic Nabokovian answered on October 22, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When I purchased it new, yes it did...
Danelle L Marker answered on October 22, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, unfortunately, the new battery is big like the old batteries of many years ago, the recent batteries of a couple of models ago don't fit :-( I like this camera, but I don't LOVE it like I did my previous 5 x Cybershots.
Ramon Wells answered on October 22, 2012

A
yes, make sure the on/off switch works, i returned it after a week since the power on button had issues, it takes like 5-8 presses on the button to turn it back on after turning off.
Vivek answered on October 25, 2012

A
Absolutely agree with Draconic. When I first bought this camera, I was taking so many HD videos and photos, that I burned though the first battery in a day. Fortunately, I had purchased a second battery, and had it all charged up and ready to switch out the minute the battery indicator warning light started flashing (It'll start flashing when it drops to approximately 5%, and then flash faster and faster until the battery is dead). Good little camera, by the way. It also includes a battery charger.
Mark Lahren answered on January 27, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product