Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Does the camera come with manufactuers warranty? If so for how long?
asked by Best Critic on May 11, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
1 year warranty, I went with the extended warranty through squaretrade that covers if we drop the camera, especially since you can usually find coupons for the square trade warranties
Steve answered on May 11, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This camera comes with a one year limited warranty from the date of the original purchase in the United States and Canada.
Kblack answered on May 11, 2013

A
It has a one year limited warranty. It applies to "all defects encountered in normal use." Then it gives a whole long list of things they don't consider normal use. The print is very tiny and it's a lot like reading those sheets of paper that come in drug packages.
okiereader answered on May 11, 2013

A
Yes, 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
Paraty answered on May 11, 2013

A
It gives you the option to purchase a warranty that covers basically all damages such as drops, water, etc. I believe it is for a year or 2, but I ended up not getting it because it was $40 to get the protection on it, so I opted to just try to be careful with mine.
Allatez answered on May 12, 2013

A
The camera comes with a standard Canon 1 year warranty.
James Warren answered on May 14, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product