Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Does camera come with a written manual
asked by David G. on August 8, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Yes, 29 pages and very detailed and clearly written. I downloaded the PDF version because I wanted larger print and either works very well.
Donald W. Cooper answered on August 8, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It comes with a BASIC manual, and the full manual is on CD for PC or MAC.
Rick answered on August 8, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It came with three manuals, French, Spanish, and English. If you would like to look at the manual ahead of time like I did. It is available for free. Here is the link. I hope it helps. http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/manuals/pdf/index/s/finepix_hs50exr_manual_en.pdf
cemeterysrock answered on August 8, 2013

A
There is a small written manual with the most common uses, but there is a DVD containing all the info that you need :-)
Lilly S. answered on August 9, 2013

A
Yes it does. But if you want to learn how to use the manual mode, then you need to get another book or learn from youtube/ internet. :-)
Ken answered on August 9, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product