Does this camera have auto flash? not sure from what i have read.
asked by M. G. Martinez on January 8, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 answers
A
The camera will detect the light while setting at auto mode, if the light is not enough, the flash flight will pop up.Hope I answered your question.
summy answered on January 8, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
So its not a built in flash? I've never had a camera like this. I've had ones that you manually pop out the flash or others that have built in flash, that flashes when needed in low light. Does this flash work well?
M. G. Martinez answered on January 8, 2013

A
Yes the camera does have auto flash. You do not need to manually lift the flash, if the camera detects that it is too dark, it will open the flash automatically. There is a setting to turn off the flash if you don't want it. And Yes, the flash does work well. I personally am very happy with this camera!
Melydi answered on January 8, 2013

A
Yes it does. As a matter of fact it's right under where you put your left finger - you'll have to pay attention not to put your finger there so that the flash will pop up when needed.
R. Baer answered on January 8, 2013

A
Yes, when required it pops up. Do not try to push it down though. It will go down by itself when shut down.
Thomas Mendrala answered on January 8, 2013

A
Yes it does. You can turn it off if you want to, but there is an auto mode in which you just press the botton and it chooses from all the modes the one that suits the image you want to take, you don´t have to do a thing.
andreina yulis answered on January 8, 2013

A
YES !!! Flash is housed in top of camera and pops up automacticaly when needed
But the nice feature you can just push 1 botton to set the flash to NOT come on or to flash all the time . We have been in historic houses that did allow photography but no flash and severl people had difficulty turning off their flash with other cameras and our Cannon just required 1 touch
ANDREW RICKETTS answered on January 8, 2013

A
Yes
fred answered on January 8, 2013

A
Yes, it has auto flash, which you can also turn off if needed.
J D Quimby answered on January 8, 2013

A
yes it sure does
Deborah L Martin answered on January 8, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›