Does it come with Android? How does Android work?
asked by Fay Puck on November 30, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
It is android and has all apps but not woth what they are asking i had mine for 3 days buttons fell off it, the touch went out of it and it stopped charging, they wanted me to pay for shipping back to them which why should i have to pay more for something that does not work, i bought for my daughter and she was excited 3 days later disappointed and hurt and now i am doing everything i can to try to come up with the money to get her another one this was momey thrown down the drain
kendra mcelfresh answered on November 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is android and has all apps but not woth what they are asking i had mine for 3 days buttons fell off it, the touch went out of it and it stopped charging, they wanted me to pay for shipping back to them which why should i have to pay more for something that does not work, i bought for my daughter and she was excited 3 days later disappointed and hurt and now i am doing everything i can to try to come up with the money to get her another one this was momey thrown down the drain
kendra mcelfresh answered on November 30, 2012

A
Yes it's android but I just wish I never got this because its so slow, it freezes and when u want to take a picture the camera looks really weird and it dies really fast.
Tiara Robinson answered on December 1, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›