Does it come with a cable, charger?
asked by Julia Russell on January 29, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Yes. It has a USB cable - the mini USB end plugs into the side of the camera, the other end into a small block (similar to an iPhone setup) that plugs into an electrical outlet. Being a USB cable, It can also charge in the car with any USB charger that fits into the cigarette lighter socket, which comes in handy at times. Great camera - I had an earlier model Lumix and purchased the newer model as an upgrade.
Redd Stone answered on January 30, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The camera has a cable. You connect it to the camera and into an electric plug. If you want a charger that recharge the battery, you have to buy it separatly. Regards
Johanne Carré answered on January 30, 2013

A
Yes, it does.
890W answered on January 30, 2013

A
I will have to go back and look. I believe it came with the usb charger cable. I also had an earlier Lumix w/came with a separate battery charger which works and I prefer to use, so I don't think I've used the charging cable more than once.
mdj answered on January 30, 2013

A
Yes, it has a very short USB cable. The cable plugs into the side of the camera
Felicia J Antelope answered on January 30, 2013

A
Yeah, the cable has a mini plug on one end (that you plug into the camera) and a USB on the other end. The charger is just a little thing about half the size of a deck of cards that you plug into the wall with a USB Input on it. So you plug the mini end into the camera, and the USB into the wall charger, and it charges. The best part is that you can use the wall charger to charge anything with a USB cable. I charge my Ipod, Iphone, and Garmin Running watch with the same wall charger, just different cables.
Tad K. answered on January 30, 2013

A
I bought extra batteries and a battery charger cheap on Ebay. My camera came with the dual purpose
cable and charger plug for the cable.
1776 again answered on January 30, 2013

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 30, 2013 1:29:53 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›