Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V 18.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Black) (2012 Model)
Used & New from: $164.50
Does it come with memory card
asked by Scott H. Morrison on November 17, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
No, it does not. Most cameras do not come with one unless they offer a bundle package. There is built-in memory (100MB) but it will only hold a few pictures. It comes with battery, charger, and cables.
Kiyo M. answered on November 17, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No it doesn't, and I'd suggest a higher GB memory card if you want HQ photos/videos. Also wouldn't hurt to get extra batteries (I got these and they work perfectly https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order-history/ref=ohs_order_orderid?ie=UTF8&opt=ab&qid=&search=103-8798607-1949827&sr= )
Kayla answered on November 17, 2012

A
No. But I already had cards, so it wasn't an issue. It will use SD cards or Sony cards if I recall correctly.
R. Deroch answered on November 17, 2012

A
no, it doesn't!
richmasn answered on November 17, 2012

A
no and i agree with kayla, buy a high GB as affordable, a 18mp camera can have large files! and remember that when you go to transfer them via email!
richmasn answered on November 17, 2012

A
No I don't
LLoyd Hill answered on November 17, 2012

A
No it doesn't come with a card , It has a small built in memory. You will need a card , If you plan on using the video option you will need a fast card
southpaw answered on November 17, 2012

A
No memory card, but does have a really small internal memory. Make sure to get a class 10 rated card though. Speed matters with better cameras
Brad C answered on November 17, 2012

A
No it doesn't come with a card , It has a small built in memory. You will need a card , If you plan on using the video option you will need a fast card
southpaw answered on November 17, 2012

A
No card included. I would recommend the fastest card you can afford as the camera is a wee bit slow compared to my DSLR and even other point and shoots.
Puck answered on November 18, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›