Does it come in a standard Xbox 360 game case this time?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 17, 2008 4:54:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2008 5:28:36 PM PST
C. Nielsen says:
Just wondering because the last one was so cheap the game came in a thin dvd case with no Xbox 360 packaging. That told me the makers of Scene It don't give a crap about their Xbox 360 customers. That is one game I won't buy simply because they didn't put the game in a green Xbox 360 game case. I wonder why Micro$oft let them get away with it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2008 7:56:55 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 20, 2008 7:58:38 AM PDT
Does this really matter?
I wish cd/dvd games still came in jewel cases... Never liked the dvd/bluray cases.

I wanna know if this will also be available as a stand-alone game. I bought the 1st one last year with the controllers, I don't need 4 more.

EDIT: found the stand-alone version here; Scene it? Box Office Smash (GameOnly) - Xbox 360

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2008 9:45:27 PM PDT
Thank you for finding that, I couldn't before and was worried that they'd be making us buy the buzzers again.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2008 11:06:37 AM PST
M. Hess says:
Seriously? I think the manufacturers are probably trying to slim the box as much as possible to keep shipping costs down in this crazy-expensive economy. Bigger package = more shipping = more expensive, that is true with every retail prodcut out there. I doubt they are sitting in their office trying to figure out how to "screw you" by using a slim case rather than a DVD case.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2008 5:30:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 18, 2008 10:45:28 AM PST
C. Nielsen says:
I'm the consumer. I should get what I want. They don't make me happy and I won't buy their product. That is how it works. You are obviously not a video game collector, so don't worry about it.

Well? Does it? Does it come in a standard Xbox 360 game case this time?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2008 7:27:53 PM PST
Yes, it comes i the standard size green case, with the four big button controllers.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 17, 2008
Latest post:  Nov 19, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Scene It? Box Office Smash Bundle - Xbox 360
Scene It? Box Office Smash Bundle - Xbox 360 by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (93)