Does this device interfere in any way with the recommended case for the Kindle Fire HD 7"?
asked by Linda Chandler on November 7, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 answers
A
No it doesn't. I have used this screen protector on my old Kindle Fire as well. Installation is 4 quick steps with no bubbles. With the new HD Fire it works perfectly and doesn't interfere with the case (turn off/on system). This is a great product. I would highly recommend. Well worth the price.
Brenda J. Murray answered on November 7, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not at all- I fits just perfectly on the screen with no overlap, so it doesn't affect the case at all
Kindle Customer answered on November 7, 2012

A
No, it doesn't interfere at all. I have used this screen protector on my old Kindle Fire too. I think this is the best screen protector out there. It applies to your device so easily and with out bubbles. Once its on you ca't even tell it's there!
Amazon Customer answered on November 7, 2012

A
Works fine with my Targus and Marware cases.
James S. Anderson answered on November 7, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No. It's the best screen protector out there. I have one for all my devices that they make one for. Installation is so easy and no bubbles. You will love it.
Sharon M. Ciampa answered on November 7, 2012

A
I have the recommended case and I do not have any issues with the ivisor.
M. Ruppert answered on November 7, 2012

A
No It is not a problem with the recommended case for the Kindle Fir HD. I see no problem with the screen protector.
Linda K. Peterson answered on November 7, 2012

A
No it doesn't. The screensaver fits perfectly over the HD 7" and because it's so thin, it doesn't interfere with the recommended case. I'm using two different types of "roocase." They happen to look better than the recommended case that sells for $44.99, and you can charge in the closed position.
Amazon Customer answered on November 8, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've had no problem using the Kindle Fire HD with the Moshi iVisosr. I have used my finger tips and a stylus, and both work well. It is easy to install, and offers the protection I desired. I highly recommend it. Well worth the price.
Amazon Customer answered on November 7, 2012

A
No it does not interfere in any way with the recommended case for the Kindle Fire HD 7. Infact it is a perfect fit for the Kindle Fire HD 7 and is so easy to put on. I love it. Had one for my Kindle Fire and was glad to see that they made one for the HD version as well.
V Duncan answered on November 9, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product