Customer Discussions > Grease [VHS] forum

Does this edition come with the leather jacket cover?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 2, 2007 5:57:56 AM PDT
Sue Moore says:
I've seen this edition advertised with a black leather jacket cover. However, Amazon.com's description does not show the cover or mention it in it's description.

Does Amazon.com's edition come with this black leather jacket cover?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 7, 2007 7:55:15 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 7, 2007 7:56:13 AM PDT
I was wondering that myself. The actual DVD is the same edition that comes packed inside the leather jacket version. I'm guessing this one doesn't as the leather jacket was most likely some type of limited run packaging. My local Circuit City here in NJ actually had 3 of the leather jacket ones yesterday when i checked. If yu search it a few lines down they have one pictured with the leather but they're used from re-sellers.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 12, 2008 7:07:22 PM PDT
M. Lemire says:
the jacket, was a limited edition, and was only at target department stores

Posted on Apr 30, 2009 11:54:50 PM PDT
movie man says:
I think you may be wrong, the the leather jacket was a standard case cover for a limited time in all stores.
What you are talking about with Target is their exclusive "Pink Ladies" jacket cover they offered along side the Leather one.

In anycase I was very disapointed with the way the SD DVD looked in PQ wise, and It seems this BD will be from the same altered (Coke signs digitalized out) print.. and too me looked very poor. I will wait for the reviews before buying this.

In reply to an earlier post on May 1, 2009 2:39:03 AM PDT
M. Lemire says:
i ma sorry to tell you the t-birds leather jacket only came with the dvd only, i have the dvd edition with the jacket, not vhs tape, get the dvd it is great , i hoped this helped
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Grease [VHS] forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jul 2, 2007
Latest post:  May 1, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grease (Widescreen Edition) [VHS]
Grease (Widescreen Edition) [VHS] by John Travolta (VHS Tape - 1998)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (1,171)