Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
asked by Bethany Kovars on October 22, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
It will only work if both the TV and the laptop support the HDMI Ethernet Channel feature. Unless they are brand new, and high-end, it's unlikely. I've personally not seen a product with that feature.
Hego answered on October 13, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
HDMI & ethernet are different cables...but yes, you can wirelessly connect your laptop to your apartment's wi-fi, an then run an HDMI cable from your laptop to your tv (as long as both have HDMI connections-mac laptops need an adaptor). You may have to tinker with the display settings on your laptop to ensure a full-screen fill of your tv. One laptop I used wouldn't do full-screen with the laptop opened, but once I shut the lid it would do full-screen for some reason :)
igd_2 answered on January 23, 2013
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product