Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

Does every video have the French version?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 26, 2008 10:18:08 AM PDT
J. Nisbet says:
We love this video, and we're about to purchase the DVD to replace our VHS that our player chewed up. Some friends have the DVD, and when you go to the menu options and select FRENCH as the language, it has an entirely different show taped at Disneyland Paris! Do all the DVD's have this, I wonder, or did they get a special edition...?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 28, 2009 10:12:41 AM PDT
Eric Gurwitz says:
I can't believe this rumor, because I don't see any French option on the Set Up menu on my DVD copy.

Posted on Mar 28, 2009 10:43:37 AM PDT
J. Nisbet says:
Well, we did order the video, and the French version is there - not a rumor! It doesn't say anything about "French" on the packaging, but the Disneyland 50th anniversary logo is on the front, so maybe this is the 50th Anniversary Edition. Also, on the back in the lower right corner it says "2005 DVD Release," so you might look for that.
Eric, do you have "Audio Options" as one of the menu choices under Set Up? On our DVD, it's Main Menu -> Set Up -> Audio Options -> French (or English, the only other choice). Sorry if different versions don't have it, because it's cool...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 26, 2008
Latest post:  Mar 28, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about