Does it have an on/off switch. Does it have a motion sensor?
asked by Lawrence R. Keathley on February 20, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
votes
no, and no AA batteries and the red light blinks
Michael Pangborn answered on February 20, 2013

A
votes
No, once you install the batteries, it keeps blinking until the battery wears out. And also NO, this unit has no motion sensor. The battery is used to operate the only one red LED light that blinks, that is, it will last forever, therefore no need to switch on and off.
A. Complished answered on February 20, 2013

A
votes
No on/off switch or motion sensor. Just a battery operated LED light.
Gandalfe answered on February 20, 2013

A
votes
No it takes 2 AA and flashes a small red light Mine works I have it to control my neighbor It works!
Rebecca answered on February 20, 2013

A
votes
No, it has neither. You must provide the batteries which turns on the LED once inserted. With a new set of batteries (2 AA), I've yet to get them last longer than a month. I will say it looks pretty real though and it even fooled a police officer.
Native Texan answered on February 20, 2013

A
votes
No it doesn't have a switch. It's completely plastic except and has a blinking red light that wasn't working upon receipt. No motion detector. No noise. No bright lights
Ron r answered on February 20, 2013

A
votes
no it doesnt have either,, but the batteries last for ever... i want to say at least a year before i chnaged them
john mcdonald answered on February 20, 2013

A
votes
hi larry,, no it doesnt have either,, but the batteries last for ever... want to say it was a year before i changed them
john mcdonald answered on February 20, 2013

A
votes
no to switch, no to motion detector.
Robert Inverso answered on February 20, 2013

A
votes
yes on/off switch...no motion sensor...looks real with a blinking light but fake...
Gary St. Clair answered on February 20, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

ARRAY(0xa418ae4c)