Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Does it work with MAC?
asked by Gail on June 29, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
As long as you transfer your pics to an SD card, it wouldn't matter the pc as the picture frame(view sonic) houses an SD media slot. There is no inlet to plug a pc directly into the picture frame itself. You need to download your pics to an SD card somehow & then slide SD card into back of picture frame.
Bazctun answered on June 29, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I downloaded pictures from my Mac onto a SD memory card and put the card into the frame and it works fine. I can't remember the features of the frame whether it works wirelessly or not but it works when you put pictures on a memory card.
ALG answered on June 29, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I really do not know. Have not tried it. My photo Frame displays the original pictures but when I put in my memory card it goes blank. All of my photos were somehow deleted and I have not tried a new one, I probably can return it to the manufacturer.
Sonia P. Trotman answered on July 2, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product