Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Beyonce Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
Does this item from Amazon include 3 home PC Licenses? Does this item shipped from Amazon include 3 home PC Licenses so that I could install on 3 of my computers at home?
asked by Tyrone M. Figuero on January 27, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
You are better off uninstalling the trial version that came on your computer and then doing a fresh install using the new installation disc....
awdiokreep answered on April 25, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you click on the "see all product description" above, it tells you that this program may be installed on up to 3 home computers.
W. Nguyen answered on January 30, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have a new computer with a 60=day trial. Can I just enter the product key when asked and go from there to loading the whole thing into my other laptop with XP? 2 down, 1 to go?
James J. Royer answered on April 19, 2010

A
Does this product include Outlook?
Arlan D. Heinicke answered on May 15, 2010

A
S. Jones answered on May 18, 2010

A
No. They have dropped Outlook from Office Student. You can buy Office Standard instead, or buy Outlook separately to add to Office Student.
Laura S. Nicol answered on May 21, 2010

A
I called Microsoft and they said that all 3 licenses of the Home and Student would upgrade for free.
Libraryman answered on May 21, 2010

A
Thank You for the quick answer Laura, I will check into the Office Standard instead.
Arlan D. Heinicke answered on May 21, 2010

A
Yes
Mary McKercher answered on December 7, 2011

A
Doesn't the purchase allow a free automatic upgrade to the newest Home & Student version when it arrives?
James J. Royer answered on December 8, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product