Does this game seem like it has improved over MOH (2010)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 3, 2012 10:50:40 AM PDT
1Dub79 says:
Of course, the last Medal Of Honor was good in my opinion. However, it was an overall failure. The multiplayer was decent, but unpolished. The game just felt rushed. It could have been good, if more time was taken to make that game better. Now, it seems as if the devs of Medal Of Honor Warfighter has taken their time to make a better game. You all have seen the trailers and some of the gameplay footage. Is it enough to merit a purchase?

Posted on Aug 4, 2012 11:41:26 PM PDT
Waldo says:
MOH wasn't a failure in EA's eyes, it sold to what it expected. I LOVED MOH, and I'm usually not a big shooter fan! I'm definitely buying this next MOH!!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2012 11:58:24 AM PDT
1Dub79 says:
I already have pre-ordered it. As time is going by, I am looking more and more forward to this game. I really believe it is going to be a 360 from the last one, which is excellent.

Posted on Aug 20, 2012 12:24:28 PM PDT
Bubba says:
After the first debacle that DICE made out the the multiplayer I'm glad they're not handling this one. But Danger Close doesn't exactly have the experience in the multiplayer department to make me feel that this game won't be dead in a week just like the last one. Remember Battle Rifles? Seriously. Didn't even play the single-player of the first one but I haven't seen a lot of people too hyped for that either.

Also @1Dub79 360 degrees is back where you started.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Aug 3, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - PS3
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - PS3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (438)