Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Does this monitor have the GAME mode in it?
asked by Danny on June 2, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Hi Danny. I really had no idea, but I pressed the menu button which, by the way, is very conveniently located, and there it was - game mode.
C. Myers answered on June 2, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is a button titled "Splendid" that steps through the modes. One of the modes is titled "Game Mode" and, for me, it significantly brightens the screen. I like this monitor as it works well for me. I use it for AutoCAD, surfing, email, word processing, spread sheets, and other such programs. I am sorry I am not into games and could be more helpful here.
Amazon Customer answered on June 2, 2013

A
It does but I don't even use it when I game. I prefer the scenery mode when I game.
Brian answered on June 2, 2013

A
Yes it does. And a multitude of fine tune options. Looks great with today's games. My son and I play tons of games and I do complex 3d design, this monitor has been outstanding.
JB answered on June 3, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product