Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM
Does this work with older systems such as the Gamecube? or PS2?
asked by ShayWay on January 16, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
EDIT: after some research i was able to find that it DOES work For ps2/Gamecube but I'm not entirely sure. But in order for the roxio to work. It uses hdmi and component cables. And the component cables have to be hd. So it the component cable with 5 prongs. Red,yellow,white,red , blue, and green. (you don't need the yellow). Hope this helps.
Pranav Patel answered on January 17, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It accepts HDMI or component video, if those systems output those, it should work. It does not appear to do composite.
Amazon Customer answered on January 17, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it can work but you need to have the component cable that has the blue red and green as the video output. I'm not sure if it works with the standard AVI (yellow, red, and white) cables. It might though but you would have to ask someone who has used that before. You could find the cable i'm talking about probably even on here. Just look up component cable for PS2.
Eduardo Barreras answered on January 17, 2013

A
Yeah, it does.
Chris answered on January 17, 2013

A
I bought this for my 15 yr old son for christmas and he is using it on his playstation and ps2 and is loving it, I would email roxio since I had a question before I put out that kind of money and they got back to me very quickly.
Jennifer Berchem answered on January 17, 2013

A
As long as it has an output that can do Component out. (Red, green, blue cables) if it can't then this would be a waist of time.
Gary answered on January 18, 2013

A
If it runs in HD. There is a SD modle of this that you could use to record anything with RCA cables. So yes, it should record it just fine, in theory of course.
Zack answered on January 18, 2013

A
Buuhan1 answered on March 5, 2013

A
there are a set of component cables for the mentioned systems. just change the settings to component, and resolution SD, and you're set
Jeff answered on April 19, 2013

A
I do not know - my son was not happy with the Roxio system so I sent it back .
Susan answered on January 17, 2013
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product