Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 8, 2012 5:58:59 AM PDT
There is a deal out today, but I just purchased my game code last week. Can I buy this now while it's on sale and use it next June when I need it, or do the online codes expire within a certain amount of time?

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 10:03:47 AM PDT
mateo124 says:
I'm pretty sure you could buy it now and add it to your Live account now and it'll change your membership to 2 years. I'm also fairly certain that the codes do not expire, I just wouldn't want to have the code sitting unused for a whole year. Your choice though, it shouldn't hurt to use it now or wait.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 7:51:37 PM PDT
Lisa says:
I read under the "what you need to know" section that it must be redeemed by June 22, 2012.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 9:13:09 PM PDT
mateo124 says:
Please correct me if I'm wrong but the code that Amazon provides to you AFTER you pay does not expire (the code you use on your Xbox). What you read was about the code for the discount on the site before you purchase. Once you purchase the code, you can let it sit unused for as long as you want, but the code from AmazonLocal DOES expire. I hope this helped

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 11:54:38 AM PDT
M. SOLANO says:
I just got the $35 deal through my Kindle. Great timing as my son needed a renewal this month.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2013 12:49:08 PM PST
You can use the code as soon as you get it. The years just add on to your membership. I'm currently gold till early 2015. Its been that way since the last time I put a code in about mid 2011.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 15, 2013 12:55:54 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 15, 2013 12:56:20 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jun 8, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions