Does it play in 4:3 aspect ratio?? I can't find the setting to change it! I have an old tube tv.
[UPDATED] asked by M. Bear on February 3, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
Yes, at the opening screen of the DVD620, select setup, then at the next screen select "Display". You will see two 4:3 choices at the top . Just check the box that looks best on your set. Hope that helps.

Frank
hypernez
Frank Nunez answered on February 3, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Go into Resolution Setup screen and check the 490i or 480P then go back to Display and the 480 format boxes will be darkened.
Frank Nunez answered on February 3, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't believe it can until you upgrade your TV...
Eddie answered on February 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Go to page 27 in the downloaded .pdf owners manual. Go to the setup menu, select display, select tv aspect ratio, then select 4:3 Letter Box.
Snydes answered on February 3, 2013

A
I don't know. I have used it frequently, but all of the DVD's I played on it were the new 16:9 aspect ratio, and that is what my new LG TV handles well. HOWEVER, I expect that your Blu-Ray player will play the 4:3 ratio. Just check your manual for instructions.. Usually the players automatically sense the format of the disc it is playing. I do know that it plays older DVD's [not only Blu-ray]. Thus, it must be able to adjust the format to 4:3 when necessary.
Dennis Keenan answered on February 3, 2013

A
You can go into the settings and select the aspect ratio. Make sure it's updated to the most current firmware.
Mark M. answered on February 12, 2013

A
I really can't answer that question as I bought the machine as a gift for someone else.
sk answered on February 3, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have no idea. But I would suggest not grttra blu-ray player if you don't have a high def TV. Kind of defeats the purpose.
A. Knollhuff answered on February 5, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Feb 3, 2013 10:26:32 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›