Customer Discussions > Kirby's Return to Dream Land forum

Does player 1 have to be Kirby?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 11, 2011 8:58:04 AM PDT
M. Amat says:
I really enjoy playing as kirby, but from the looks of it all the characters seem to have unique playstyles and would like to know if the fun of playing as dedede or meta was limited to multiplayer only.

Posted on Oct 11, 2011 5:16:58 PM PDT
I would expect Kirby to be the only choice for P1.

Posted on Oct 12, 2011 11:51:33 AM PDT
In multiplayer I would assume maybe not, but most likely yes for single player.

Posted on Oct 17, 2011 6:48:23 AM PDT
Chadmander says:
All four players can be a Kirby.

Posted on Oct 18, 2011 9:30:19 PM PDT
Neka says:
According to Nintendo Power, Player 1 has to be Kirby during multiplayer, but the rest of the players can be any character they want as long as there aren't 2 of any character besides Kirby. So you can have 4 Kirbys, but only one Meta Knight or King Dedede.

Posted on Oct 23, 2011 4:48:54 PM PDT
mjc0961 says:
Yes, but I think what TC wants to know (and I would like to know as well come to think of it) is if there's a way for Player 1 to be Meta Knight, Dedede, or Waddle Dee. Obviously not in mutliplayer as Neka established that, but can we do it in single player? Is this information known yet or do we have to wait until tomorrow to play the game and find out?

Posted on Dec 10, 2011 7:08:55 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2011 7:11:12 AM PST
Ellen Ripley says:
How could player 1 NOT be Kirby, then the game would have to be changed to "Meta Knight Alone in Dream Land" or something, lol None of the other characters possess the copy abilities and it would be a long road to complete the game if that were even possible. NEED A KIRBY!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 11, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 10, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Kirby's Return to Dream Land by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (161)