LG Cinema Screen 47LM7600 47-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 240Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Six Pairs of 3D Glasses (2012 Model)
Used & New from: $1,350.00
Does it really take a month for these televisions to ship?
asked by C. Rabideau on June 22, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Well that's what my order says :(
K. Bravo answered on June 24, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If it says ships in 4-6 weeks, then it means Amazon has non in stock within their warehouse. When you order it from Amazon, they have to send the order to LG, who then processes it, packages it, and then ships the unit to Amazon. When Amazon receives it, it is then sent to you.

I think I got lucky, because my invoice read "Ships in two weeks" when I placed my order, but then Amazon sent me an email saying they were delivering it a whole week early. They must have had someone cancel their order on the TV and it ended up in my hands.
C. LI answered on June 25, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Got an update on my 4-6 weeks. It's taking less than 2 weeks instead. That is much better than a month or more.
C. Rabideau answered on June 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ordered mine on June 19th and still didn't receive it.
Sergio D. answered on July 2, 2012

A
My order said four to six weeks as well. I ordered it on June 15th, and they said they were out of stock, but they shipped it out very quickly once it became available and I had my tv in my room and installed by June 26th. So maybe you will get lucky as I did!
Robert Dooley answered on July 5, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product