Does this camera have good hd?
asked by Shawn Ferron on August 4, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
No it doesn't. I still use it for work on patrol as a police officer but my iPhone has better video. The video is ok but visible and the sound sucks if the mic is too close to your mouth.
Chris702 answered on August 9, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Nope. It's a 720x480 SD camera. I got it for shooting video from 200ft in the air from my quadcopter that I built. I didn't want to risk loosing a HD camera. When I get better at flying then I'll go HD. The camera doesn't record at 30fps either. Movie Inspector says 24fps. Sound is terrible but all I'm going to hear is the wind anyway.
Jerry answered on August 9, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I haven't used it yet but my son has. He said it's alright but not super. He would give it a 6 out of 10. Hope that helps.
Joyce answered on August 9, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi
No it is only in SD
Emmanuel Zammit answered on August 9, 2012

A
No, it's SD only but I use it at work as a Deputy Sheriff, and it's ok for getting video of whats going on. Outside it gets a ton of wind noise, but its better then the cheaper one you can get on here. The cheaper one had ton of issues for some of the other guys at work.
M. Strode answered on August 9, 2012

A
Yes but noise at night
Tony answered on August 9, 2012

A
I feel that this mini cam is mid line. The hd might not be the crispest or cleanest but it gets the job done very well and captures sound well. I believe it is one of the best for the price.
HELP answered on August 9, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No -as everyone says -SD. It is good for close recording but after 20 feet the picture gets grainy.
msantillo@easylink. answered on August 14, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Sep 4, 2012 5:23:43 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›