- Does this camera work well in low light?
asked by ruben ganboa on September 3, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A
votes
Yes and no. There is an "easy auto mode" feature that selects the best settings for you. I have taken alot of indoor photos most recently and have used this setting and have been very pleased with the results. The 'museum' icon comes up when I use this setting, (so I would have to guess that would be the setting to use if you choose to go with the scene selector menu) and the pictures are really good with a warm feeling due to the lighting. (soft tones in the yellow-orange range). Outdoor low light situations, I have not yet figured out. I get good pictures, in low light, however, they all have a bluish cast too them. I think there are intenal settings that you can 'tweek' to get better color in low light, however, I have yet to figure out how to do this effectively. Also, if you have a photo editing program on your computer, you may have no problem 'tweeking' the images yourself. Hope this was helpful. (If anyone has any input on the settings to use to get away from the bluish cast that I am having problems with, please feel free to make suggestions!)
Firtree answered on September 30, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›