Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Labor Day Savings with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Does this chair recline?
asked by Q. Trinh on November 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
Nope, just glides back and forth, very comfortable and baby loves it...
Steve answered on November 15, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No it doesn't
Aw answered on November 15, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As others have replied, the back of the chair itself does not recline, but as with gliders, it rocks back and forth. If you put your legs up on the included ottoman, you can lean back in the chair which essentially means you are in a reclined position. Hope that answers your question.

If you do buy the glider, one thing to check during assembly is to ensure that the bar at the back of the chair is between the wooden pieces on the side before tightening up - one I got had slipped out during shipping and did not realize until had put the glider together.

Best of luck.
Ron S. answered on November 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It doesn't recline, but it is an awesome chair otherwise. :)
KK answered on November 15, 2012

A
No it does not
Chelsea D answered on November 15, 2012

A
This chair has a locking mechanism to stop gliding but it does not recline backwards, just glides from front to back. The back of the chair is not completely straight so you get a slight recline from it naturally.
mdwak answered on November 15, 2012

A
Sadly, no. :(
montybaby answered on November 16, 2012

A
I don't believe it reclines. I bought it for my mother in law for mother's day. But it does have a handle so it doesn't glide so you can set your feet up on the stool and take a nap. It's very plush. Nice piece of furniture and very comfy!
Amazon Customer answered on November 16, 2012

A
No. But it has a handle that stops its glide so you can stretch out on the stool and take a nap. It's plush and comfy. But it does not recline. I bought it for my mother in law and it lulls her to sleep quite often. Nicely built and a nice piece of furniture.
Amazon Customer answered on November 16, 2012

A
madroy answered on November 16, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product