Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 7, 2013 12:07:41 PM PDT
llilacs says:
I know... the obvious answer is "buy foods without wheat in them--fresh produce etc" but I am still feeling overwhelmed at the thought of of a total grocery overhaul. I admit it; I'm totally addicted to wheat and convenience foods. And I think I need a little hand-holding when it comes to changing the way I shop! Thanks.

Posted on May 5, 2013 9:18:13 AM PDT
Janie says:
Ditto for my eating lifestyle when I started this 19 months ago! You will be amazed at how fast you get totally over the cravings for all these high carb foods. I can't believe how easy it is to say "No, thank you!" to cake, cookies, and the list will go on and on. You really need to read this book. The Wheat Belly Cookbook by Dr. Wm. Davis is good, too. Yes, this book has a list of good foods, occasional foods, and never foods. BTW, after a couple of weeks I purged my pantry and cupboards of all the bad foods. I know it was wasteful money-wise, but I just couldn't give it away after I learned how harmful it all is to our health--weight gain, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, acid reflux, and that list goes on and on, too! I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! Dr. Davis has a facebook page called Wheat Belly Dr. William Davis. It is a regular facebook page--not a group page. There are thousands who have commented there about all the changes in their lives and how easy it is.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Apr 7, 2013
Latest post:  May 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about