Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Does this have multiplayer?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 2, 2010 4:47:54 AM PDT
jahst says:
I wonder if this has multiplayer

Posted on Jun 3, 2010 9:26:47 AM PDT
Yes, I think 10 player multiplayer

Posted on Jun 15, 2010 9:26:40 PM PDT
Yung says:
that would be kind of sick for the wii lol

Posted on Jun 27, 2010 1:16:44 PM PDT
Sander Zhu says:
Of course it has multiplayer.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2010 12:04:08 PM PDT
Primogen says:
@Sander Zhu , it might be a valid question for those who haven't been paying attention to the COD games on Wii. 3, while being a good single player experience, did not have multiplayer for the Wii version.

-World at War had 8 players online with many of the modes of the HD versions
-Modern Warfare: Reflex had 10 players online with ALL modes of the HD versions
-Black Ops could bump that up even more with 12 players, but this is not confirmed. It will most likely have all of the modes of the other versions (treyarch mentioned they are working on squeezing everything in), hopefully including zombie mode (if it makes a comeback).

There are rumors floating around for a special edition headset to be released for ALL consoles with this game as well, which might mean voice chat for Wii.

I am hoping the headset rumored for this game and the headset that will ship with Conduit 2 are inter-changeable so only one has to be purchased.

Posted on Aug 22, 2010 5:05:42 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 22, 2010 5:08:38 PM PDT
L says:
i would wait to see what is cut out of the wii version before ordering

someone posted that the hardened and prestige editions for ps3 has zombie maps. wii left out again...?

Posted on Aug 24, 2010 7:24:00 PM PDT
DwizzeL says:
so if it does have online multiplayer, does it have local multiplayer?
Like 1vs1 with 2 remotes on 1 wii.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 14, 2010 12:58:26 AM PDT
Arnold says:
@Dwizzel.

split screen multiplayer isn't confirmed yet. We will know soon enough in a matter of weeks.

Posted on Sep 24, 2010 1:31:54 PM PDT
Primogen says:
If you really want local, I would go for Goldeneye for Wii or wait until Conduit 2 and Grinder. I doubt this will have local other then what the past 2 titles on Wii had, which is one person helps you out in what is basically a light gun experience for them. You still play as usual but the second player control is limited.

Posted on Dec 2, 2010 10:04:14 PM PST
Vincent says:
Unlike WaW on the Wii, Black Ops has no local multiplayer mode (even reduced role squad mate, second shooter) as far as I can tell. Relative to Wii FPSs, it is nevertheless gorgeous to play and is really fun with regards to Wii remote shooting.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2010 6:34:01 AM PST
C. Silva says:
Thank you for this. My son only plays local multiplayer (with rest of family or friends) and we've been having a really hard time understanding whether the local multiplayer functionality was sufficient. I think I'll wait or choose the GoldenEye game for now. Thanks!

Posted on Dec 25, 2010 2:13:08 AM PST
Does not have Split Screen. Does have Online 10 person multiplayer and COmbat Training against Bots. Has Wii speak.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Jun 2, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 25, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Nintendo Wii
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Nintendo Wii by Activision Publishing (Nintendo Wii)
4.0 out of 5 stars (273)